Covid Policy for Valuations
Thank you for considering inviting me to value your home. I look forward to meeting you. We want to reassure you that when visiting your property, I will be adhering to social distancing guidelines and following appropriate safety procedures. The health of our clients and communities always comes first.
- Your appointment is subject to any changes in government advice, including travel restrictions
- I will contact you the day before your appointment and ask whether any members of your household are showing symptoms, or have been asked to self-isolate, or whether you have recently returned to the UK from one of the countries not on the exception list.
- I am double vaccinated
- I will take a Lateral Flow Test before setting off for your property and will advise you immediately if I am unable to attend because the test is positive.
- I will avoid making any stops en route to your property, but if I am obliged to do so, I will follow strict social distancing guidelines, wear a mask, and use hand sanitiser.
- Only members of your household should attend the valuation.
- Please open all internal doors and turn on the lights as required prior to the appointment.
- All parties should use hand sanitiser and put on a mask before entering the property.
- All parties present at the valuation must maintain 2 metre social distancing throughout.
- As far as possible, I will avoid touching surfaces, handles, light switches etc. whilst in the property.
- Any discussion can take place outside, weather permitting.
- Once the valuation has taken place, you should wipe down keys, work surfaces, door handles and light switches using antibacterial cleaning products.
- Should the situation arise, I will share your name and contact details with NHS Track & Trace.